We just read a great article, “Twenty Business Truisms That Can Change Your Life” and thought we’d pass it along. The article is written with a “PG-13” rating. Our writing has a “G” rating… so be aware of this if you read the full article. As the author says, these truisms are all practical lessons that can help your career. Here are 5 of the 20 truisms we especially liked…
- If you don’t know, say so. If you don’t know what you’re talking about, stop talking.
- If you’re miserable, quit and do something else. If you’re still miserable, it’s you.
- Success is based on current behavior, not past performance.
- If you’re not passionate about what you’re doing, you won’t be successful at it.
- The boss isn’t always right, but she’s still the boss